You've signed up to an affiliate program for an event - what next? Where do you access your referral link? How can you track your referrals and commissions? We've got you covered.
- Head to your partner event page and select the "I'm a Speaker, Partner, or Organizer" button to sign-in.
2. After you've entered your credentials and logged in, you will find your Partner Dashboard. Here you'll find information like your referral URL, signups commission, and total revenue.
Signups = the total number of users that have used your referral link to start registration since you signed up as an Affiliate.
Total Revenue = the total revenue of all the tickets that have been purchased via your referral link since you signed up as an Affiliate.
Commission = the amount you've made this month as an Affiliate. E.g. If 2 tickets were bought this month using my referral link, both costing $50 dollars and my commission rate was set at 10 %, I'll have made $10 commission this month. $10 would show in the Commission field for that month.
You can also see your sign up activity and commission as graphs.
3. Make sure you add your Partner Details here too to get your payments and information set up:
5. To the left of your Dashboard, you will see another quick menu to access the information on your referrals, payouts, and the events you're partnered with.
6. The signups are the total amount of attendees who've registered using this affiliate's link since they registered as an affiliate.
7. The commission is the total net revenue for the current month.
8. Total revenue is the total of ticket sales since they registered as an affiliate.